Reporting and Municipal Resources

Reporting Neighborhood Issues

Please continue to report any neighborhood livability issues to PDX Reporter and crimes to the Portland Police Bureau. This includes any issues that related to the Clinton Triangle Houseless shelter and the surrounding area. Currently the GBBA has a representative serving on the Clinton Triangle Oversight Committee.

If your issue isn’t handled within the timeframes outlined in the Good Neighbor Agreement, please send the issue number and a brief description to the Brooklyn Action Corp. contingent of the Clinton Triangle Oversight Committee (email: so that the Problem Solvers can escalate if necessary. The Clinton Triangle Oversight Committee appreciate having as much accurate data to work with.

PDX Reporter Link
Portland Police Bureau Link
Unsanctioned Camping 311 Link
Report Graffiti (503) 823-4824 Link
Broken Street Light (503) 865-5267 Link
Abandoned Vehicle (503) 823-6874 Link
Trash, Dumping, Etc. (503) 823-7306 Link

Municipal Services

Emergency 911
Police Non-Emergency (503) 823-3333 Link
Fire Dept - Non-Emergency (503) 823-3700 Link